The Leeds Careers Charter is a commitment from Leeds City Council along with schools and businesses to raise the bar on careers education and bridge the gap between education and employment for all young people in the city.
The charter outlines 8 commitments of practical support to inspire, inform and involve young people in their journey for a successful future.
- Guidance & support from careers professionals
- Experiences of the workplace
- Lessons linked to the world of work & future careers
- Inspiration & advice direct from amazing employers
- Information on options with sixth forms, colleges, universities & training providers
- Opportunities to develop essential work & life skills
- Access to apprenticeships, jobs & future career possibilities
- Personalised Digital Profile & CV to record skills, experiences & goals
Watch the video to find out more.